How To Care For Your Swimsuit
Now that you have purchased your beautiful swimsuit for your next warm vacation, or beach day you, here are a few things to keen in mind…..
Always follow the care label instructions on your garment.
Please take care of me!
- Wash me after every wear in cold water
- Do Not wring me out or soak me
- Do Not hang me out to dry in direct sunlight
- Use a mild detergent to remove Sun Screen, Tan Oils and Lotions
- Do Not use chemicals on me- eg, bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean, Iron, Steam Clean, Steam Iron, Machine Wash or Tumble Dry me
- Do Not roll me in a ball when wet- I will get steamy and my colours may run
Avoid contact with rough surfaces including sitting, leaning and lying on rough pool edges or furniture that swimsuits may catch on. Whenever possible always put a towel underneath you.
Also, be careful not to catch swimwear on your jewellery.
Sunscreens, Oils and Fake tans may mark and damage swimwear. Take extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before coming into contact with your swimsuit.
We recommend you do not wear your best swimsuit in spas or saunas.
Strong levels of chemicals and high temperatures are not good for your swimsuit, wear an older swimsuit and save your best for other swimming.
We recommend you purchase a CHLORINE RESISTANT swimsuit if you wish to swim for long periods of time- lap swimming, hydrotherapy, water aerobics.